[network-health] Upgrade your 'rogemedic' Tor relay?

Keith Walters kwalters at waltersnet.noip.us
Sat Oct 19 23:47:20 UTC 2019

I attempted yo upgrade my server and get this reeoe

*[keith at ubuntuserver ~]# sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y
--only-upgrade tor*

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

Hit:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Get:2 https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org bionic InRelease [4,244 B]
Get:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease [88.7 kB]
Get:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-backports InRelease [74.6 kB]
Get:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease [88.7 kB]
Err:2 https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org bionic InRelease
   The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 74A941BA219EC810
Reading package lists...
W: GPG error: https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org bionic InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 74A941BA219EC810
E: The repository 'https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org bionic InRelease' is not signed.

[keith at ubuntuserver ~]#