[network-health] Upgrade your 'PGSamsTorNode' Tor relay?

Paul Greeff email at paulgreeff.com
Sun Oct 13 11:27:07 UTC 2019

Hi Roger

Apologies, it is version 0.3.2.10, not 0.3.10.
[image: image.png]

However, if you've removed all nodes versions 0.3.0 through 0.3.4 then it
will not work.

I've added the PPA to get the latest version on the new server. It seems
Ubuntu doesn't update their version regularly.
[image: image.png]

Regards
Paul

--