[network-health] Upgrade your 'cave' Tor relay?

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Sun Oct 13 09:33:03 UTC 2019

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 01:44:18AM -0700, m9wjsc4wyq at snkmail.com wrote:
> Well the box is still running Ubuntu trusty (14.04), so it isn't getting the Tor updates anymore, and i haven't found the time to upgrade it yet.

Ok. I encourage you to find a way to upgrade it -- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
reached its end-of-life in April of this year, and it hasn't received
any security updates since then. So upgrading it (even independent of
whether you upgrade the Tor relay) would be doing your part to making
the internet a safer place. :)

Thanks!
--Roger