[network-health] Upgrade your 'ChristopheRelay' Tor relay?

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Sun Oct 13 09:16:32 UTC 2019

On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 09:38:55PM -0400, Christophe Biocca wrote:
> 1. Oops. Upgraded it now.

Looks great! Thanks.

> I used to get tor-weather notifications about
> being out of date, but I either missed one or they're no longer being sent.

Yeah, alas we stopped running Tor weather some years ago. Some other
nice person on the internet started running something at torweather.org,
but I actually don't know who it is, so I can't say much about its
reliability. :)

> Subscribed to tor-announce now, which should help.

Good idea. Yes, we make sure to announce new Tor stable releases there
(along with Tor Browser releases and a few others).

> 2. I bumped up the bandwidth limits slightly but I have a very-asymmetric
> consumer connection (100D/6U) so there's not much that can be done on that
> front.

Every bit helps. Thanks!

--Roger