[network-health] Upgrade your 'PGSamsTorNode' Tor relay?

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Sun Oct 13 09:08:49 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 11:39:57AM +0200, Paul Greeff wrote:
> I tried upgrading as you suggested, however, my server is so outdated the
> upgrade killed my database and web servers as the configs are not
> compatible. I had to roll back to a backup.
>
> I have set up another relay, PGSams2TORNode (version 0.3.10), with much the
> same config on a new server. I will either update the current server or
> just migrate its content to the new one and host the exit relay there.

Hi Paul,

Sounds like a great plan -- but it looks like the newer relay isn't
running at this point either?

You mention above that it's "version 0.3.10", which isn't really a Tor
version, but if it's version 0.3.0 through 0.3.4, we ended up removing
those from the network last week:
https://blog.torproject.org/removing-end-life-relays-network

Let us know if we can help further! :)

Thanks,