[network-health] Upgrade your 'obsd4atorrelay' Tor relay?

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Sun Oct 6 13:27:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

You are running a Tor relay, which is great:
http://rougmnvswfsmd4dq.onion/rs.html#search/8CA5BABB55995E5D1FBDEEE51601BD1973982639

First: that Tor version is obsolete, and because of old bugs, we will
soon cut relays running those versions out of the network. Please
consider upgrading!

Second: let us know if there is any way to help you bump up the bandwidth
that you are allocating to the Tor relay.

You can find Tor packages for many distros / operating systems (even
OpenBSD!  here:
https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/guard/

Let us know if we can do anything to make the process easier.

And lastly, I am cc'ing the new network health mailing list (which
has public archives), to help us stay synced:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkHealthTeam

Thanks,
Georg