[network-health] Upgrade your 'eax' Tor relay?

Ehsan Akhgari ehsan.akhgari at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 22:55:04 UTC 2019

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your email, and good to hear from you.

I upgraded my node to the latest version, so hopefully that issue should be
resolved now.  Thanks for your ping!

About the bandwidth, I checked the tor wiki docs and also my linode
instance limits again, and I think I could drop the bandwidth rate limits,
and just keep a total monthly cap to ensure my account doesn't exceed its
monthly quota.  Based on my understanding of the documentation this should
be a better setup, is that correct?

Here is what my torrc looks like right now:

AccountingMax 3500 GB
AccountingStart month 1 00:00

Thanks,
Ehsan