[network-health] Upgrade your 'SatoshiNakamoto' Tor relay?

Tomas Vanagas tomas.vanagas at knf.vu.lt
Sat Oct 5 15:00:17 UTC 2019

Hey, Roger!

Thanks for a mail. The problem is that ubuntu repository does not update their package.
I’m keeping my server up to date, but I noticed that long time ago they do not update.
Interestingly my node which is on OVH server - it took more updated version.

Could you recommend how i should update the tor software?

Best Regards,
Tomas Vanagas