[network-health] Upgrade your 'DooTooFooBeafKnight' Tor relay?

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Thu Oct 3 06:18:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

You are running a fast Tor relay, which is great:
http://rougmnvswfsmd4dq.onion/rs.html#search/2AF05C7985111C662C4CBCA6EC41A184D9A6B64E

But that Tor version is obsolete, and because of old bugs, we will soon
cut relays running those versions out of the network. Please consider
upgrading!

You can find Tor packages for many distros / operating systems here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide#PlatformspecificInstructions

Let us know if we can do anything to make the process easier.

And lastly, I am cc'ing the new network health mailing list (which
has public archives), to help us stay synced:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkHealthTeam

Thanks!
--Roger