[network-health] Upgrade your 'engee' Tor relay?

Kai Duisenberg kai.duisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 03:38:39 UTC 2019

Hi Roger,

thank you for your E-Mail. I just updated Tor to the new Tor-Repo. I am
shocked Ubuntu-Repo is that bad and outdated...

Also i currently disabled IPv6 Support, as it again seams to be not working
on my system. Going to look into it too and goal is to fix this by today.

Thanks and regards
Kai (myeraser at gmail.com)