[metrics-team] [Tor Metrics User Stats] Query from South Korea

심선형 ss at s2wlab.com
Mon Mar 29 09:32:28 UTC 2021

Dear Metrics Team,

Hello, this is Shim from S2W LAB.
S2W LAB is a big data analytics company primarily focused on Dark web big
data, located in South Korea. (For more information, please visit us at:
https://www.s2wlab.com/)

While I was checking the Tor metrics data, I have encountered a query that
I had to raise in order to clarify my misunderstanding.

Please find the attached file, this contains data that I have downloaded
today (March 29th) and on the 5th of March.

Numbers of data are different from each other; below is one of the examples
from the file attached.

*(Turkey)*
03.29 Data 03.05 Data Difference
2.27.21       69,444       65,645        3,799

Can you please help me to understand why the data does not align each
other?

Thanks and Regards,
Shim

--

*심선형 (Sunhyung Shim)* | Senior Researcher| Strategy & Insight

Tel +82 070-5066-5277  Fax +82 070-8275-5299  Mobile +82 010-4781-9598

Email ss at s2wlab.com