[metrics-team] Blog post about contributing to the Tor metrics timeline

Al Smith smith at torproject.org
Fri Mar 12 22:41:31 UTC 2021

On 3/11/21 1:33 PM, David Fifield wrote:

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 03:41:41PM -0500, isabela wrote:
>> Hi David, just checking in how things are going and if you need any help
>> from us.
> No, I am ready to publish the post as soon as it's okay with comms team.

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay. The post looks great, and it's ready to post. Three
things:

(1) I'll let you hit publish, so you can be prepared to be around to
moderate comments. Could you just let us know when it's live so we can
promote it?

(2) Before you publish, can you edit the post URL to something like
/contribute-to-tor-metrics-timeline? It's an option in the right sidebar.

(3) You will also need to edit the Authoring Information to update the
date--otherwise your blog post will get buried among the February posts.

Thanks!

Al