[metrics-team] lucenera relay

Giuseppe Piscitelli ooonea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:41:15 UTC 2021

Hi,
I have created a relay named "lucenera" with dynamic IPv4 address and static IPv6. At first I was experimenting and the standard configuration of my system automatically deleted the relay keys on each session. Now I have fixed this, but in the metrics page I find 3 different instances of "lucenera", even if the only real relay is the one currently working. Could you delete the relays that don't work from the list? Otherwise I will also receive email alerts of ghost relays.
Thanks.

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/C6FB9AB4-D196-4815-ACF6-A68467623C5B@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=bWV0cmljcy10ZWFtQGxpc3RzLnRvcnByb2plY3Qub3Jn), the best free email app for work