[metrics-team] Blog post about contributing to the Tor metrics timeline

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Feb 25 11:02:37 UTC 2021

Oi David, thank you for the blog post and for keeping track of features
like this. It's important to make sure they continue to work and I
appreciate your effort with this blog post.

Regarding your question:

On 2/23/21 4:21 PM, Gaba wrote:
> - Is is all right to recommend that people contact the metrics team if
>   they have trouble registering an account or using Git? Or should that
>   go to support?

I think it should go to support since we don't have anyone yet on the
metrics team (we are in the hiring process at the moment).

I believe that Gaba can give you the right place to ask for gitlab support.

Ahh, and I am not sure if you would like to add the anonymous ticket
creation system that Maria did and presented at her demo yesterday:

https://blog.torproject.org/anonymous-gitlab

cheers,
isabela

--