[metrics-team] merging with network-health mailing list

gaba gaba at torproject.org
Tue Aug 24 19:26:22 UTC 2021

Hi people!

We are moving the maintaining of the metrics tools [0] from a former
metrics team into the relatively new network health team [1] . The main
areas of this team are:

1. Track community standards about what makes a good relay
2. Anomaly analysis / network health engineer (with network team)
3. Make sure usage/growth stats are collected and accurate
4. Relay advocacy (with community team)
5. Maintain the components of the network

For this reason, on the week of September 7th 2021,  we are moving the
conversation happening in this mailing list to the network health
mailing list [2]. We are going to unsubscribe everybody here and archive
this list. Then we will subscribe people to the network health mailing
list. If you do not want to be subscribe to the new mailing list please
unsubscribe yourself from the metrics-team@ mailing list in the next two
weeks OR let me know.

cheers,
gaba

[0]
http://eweiibe6tdjsdprb4px6rqrzzcsi22m4koia44kc5pcjr7nec2rlxyad.onion/tpo/network-health/metrics
[1]
http://eweiibe6tdjsdprb4px6rqrzzcsi22m4koia44kc5pcjr7nec2rlxyad.onion/tpo/network-health/team

pronouns she/her/they
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19