[metrics-team] Need record cleared or altered for t6kexit1

t6kexit1 t6kexit1 at protonmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:08:27 UTC 2019

Hello,

So I recently changed my relay IP for my relay t6kexit1:

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/64186B8BCD83E31CEFCE3018334E8C7DBBD04963

The host name seems to be stuck resolving to the rdns for my old (home) IP. I recently switched to a new external public IP, but the hostname record seems to be stuck. I dug around onionoo for a bit to try and figure out why that is, and I think it's stuck there because the rdns for my new IP does not actually resolve to an IP (basically a bad RDNS). My ISP for that IP does not let me change the rdns, so im assuming my home IP rDNS will be stuck there probably forever.

I was wondering if I can get the record modified or just deleted (so it can regenerate again).

Thanks!