[metrics-team] Sonarqube on metrics-lib

fava fava at libertymail.net
Tue May 21 03:59:00 UTC 2019

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Loesing:
> Hi Fava,
> You could start a new Trac ticket for each issue type and attach a patch
> for one instance or link to your GitHub task branch, and then we would
> discuss whether that's a good fix in our situation. Does this make sense?
Yes, it make sense to me.
So I created the first issue on trac system [1] (Using
try-with-resources or close resource) but I cannot change status to in
progress or assign to me.
Probably I will attach a patch file to trac system when I have done.

>> 4. Execute python script [5]
>
> Is there a way to include this check in our build.xml using Debian
> packages? If not, can we still include it in our build.xml and provide
> the necessary .jar files in our release tarball?

Regarding debian package:* I downloaded Jar file in order to run ant
sonar analysis [2] . It seems that is not available in debian repository
* Docker sonarqube image. I use debian official package (available in
sid) [3] in order to have docker daemon. Note: at the moment sonarqube
image is based on debian 9

The sonarqube-ant-task-2.6.0.1426.jar file is under GNU LGPL 3 license,
so probably it is possible to include in tor repository.

Best Regards,
fava

~~~
[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/30544