[metrics-team] How large is the Tor-network

Leon Hoekstra iphonelieuwe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:13:33 UTC 2019

Hello Tor,

I’ve read that the surface web is only 5% of the total internet. The deep web should be the largest part of the internet, people say. And a part of the deep web there is a layer thats been called the dark web with has a few different kind of networks like I2P, Freenet, Open bazaar and off course the largest network of these, the Tor-network.

My question is, when the surface web should be 5%, how much of the 95% would be covered by the Tor-network?

Kind regards, Leon