[metrics-team] Hello from blackbird

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Feb 21 21:14:14 UTC 2019

Hi blackbird,

I'm adding the mailing list back, so that others in the team (or whoever
else is subscribed) can share their thoughts on this.

I just looked at my code, and I think I should clean that up a little
bit before making it available. It might not be as useful for you in its
current form.

What I can share at this point is the .csv file and the R code to plot
the graph I shared earlier:

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/recommended.csv

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/recommended-2019-02-02.R

Maybe you have ideas for visualizing this data in a more useful way.

Of course, this data doesn't help with going deeper into the questions I
mentioned in my earlier reply. I could either clean up my code or
provide you with more detailed data if you tell me what you need.

Thanks!