[metrics-team] v3 unique onion address estimates

Roman Brunner roman.brunner94 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 09:33:19 UTC 2019

Thank you for the very detailed answer, also for the pointers!

I'm currently involved with a project that looks closer at the network
(the hyperlink network)
established between onion services. In order to have an estimate of
the number of
services, I used the v2 estimate before. As you detailed, this will
become less and less
useful, especially with the deprecation of the v2.

As I really look forward to seeing this feature implemented, I'll see
how far I cat get with
developing this feature.
But first I'll ready up on the issue

Cheers!