[metrics-team] Sonarqube on metrics-lib

fava fava at libertymail.net
Fri Aug 30 23:34:00 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Fava:
> Hi
>
> I am starting to setup dev environment and I execute a source
> code static analysis on metrics-lib using sonarqube[1].
> 3. I created a python script in order to extract information from
> sonarqube API [5]
> [5] create-report.py

I got back to this thread because I have some news regarding sonarqube.

I noticed a bug for pagination parameter in 'create-report.py' that I
previously attached, so please find in attachment a new version [1].

I execute sonarqube [2] and it is possible to check sonarqube analysis
on latest master code version, no login is required.
Unfortunately there are a more "Use try-with-resources" cases so I need
to create more patches for this kind of issues [3].

Just in case you want try to analyze repositories I would suggest you to
use travis [4] + sonarcloud both are free for FOSS projects.

Best Regards
fava

~~~
[1] create-report.py