[metrics-team] Tor Metrics Meetings and Holidays April 2019

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Apr 1 14:57:39 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-01 16:29, Iain Learmonth wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi Iain,

> Due to the change in daylight savings time, let's look at the current
> plan for meeting times over April 2019:
>
> * Thursday,  4th April 2019 15:00 UTC
> * Thursday, 11th April 2019 15:00 UTC
> * Thursday, 18th April 2019 15:00 UTC
> * Thursday, 25th April 2019 15:00 UTC
>
> April 19th and 22nd are public holidays in Europe and so the team may be
> unresponsive to email on those days.

The dates above look fine.

> I see no reason we would change the schedule for these meetings until
> the end of the current DST period in Europe, unless we have some clash
> we did not think of.

In theory, this should work.

> If we're all in agreement on these dates/times, perhaps we should also
> share this on tor-project at lists.tpo? We can include this in our monthly
> report.

Not sure if this needs a separate email on tor-project@, but including
dates in the monthly reports which go to that same list sounds good to
me. Though we should ask folks to check the metrics-team@ mailing list
for short-term changes which can always happen. Adding a note here for
the next monthly report.