[metrics-team] metrics team retrospective

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Tue Oct 30 16:03:56 UTC 2018

Hi!

We are going to meet on Friday 1730 UTC to do a retrospective with the
metrics team. Retrospectives are discussions where we go through the
things that worked and didn't work in the last 6 months (or any
timeframe we decide on) and dicuss the 3 more relevants issues. Usually
we would do a retrospective at our face to face dev meeting but this
time we couldn't do it in Mexico.