[metrics-team] Hello all (RE: onionoo ticket 24295)

Karsten Loesing karsten.loesing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:36:38 UTC 2018

Hi Josh,

thanks for asking! Yes, it‘s totally okay for you to work on these tickets and push changes to GitLab (or GitHub, whichever is easier for you). Thanks for contributing!

Ideally, just comment on the ticket directly and let us know that there‘s something to review. It’s better to track all related changes on the ticket. I‘ll assume that you don‘t mind me copying over part of your message there and just do that when I review your branch. It‘ll take a few days, though, as I just returned from the Tor meeting and the weekend is about to begin.

If you‘re interested, feel free to join us at our next IRC team meeting on Thursday. We could quickly look at other tickets you might be interested in.

Thanks!