[metrics-team] Bytes read-write/sec graph

David nicodeamuz at aol.com
Mon May 14 23:16:41 UTC 2018

Hello.  I run a tor relay and the "1 Month" bandwidth graph for my node has been showing "No Data Available" for several months, despite the 3 Month graph showing many data points.  I suspect there may be something wrong with the page since the 3 month graph has plenty of data.  If there's something wrong with my node or relay please let me know and I will happily work to correct it.  If you can reproduce the results on the URL below and you agree that seems weird, I would just like to let you know.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/53B379F4063B3B91B24A7DFFCC2F6533F51B3245