[metrics-team] Relay Search graphs

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Tue Mar 20 14:01:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 19/03/18 19:05, Victor Leser wrote:
> When I look at the details of the bridge using Relay Search, there is no
> first graph in the tab for 1 month, but there was one in the tab for 3
> months.  There was no second graph shown in any of the tabs.  The name
> of the bridge is ContraCensor1984.

Most relays/bridges now do not report enough detail to produce the 1
month graphs, and so that tab will be phased out before the end of the
year. Later when your relay has been running for a longer period, the 3
month graphs will appear, and so on.

Sorry for the confusion, I just have not yet got to removing that first tab.

Thanks,
Iain.