[metrics-team] comment for #25533 (clickable RS fields)
nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sat Mar 17 19:30:00 UTC 2018
consider this to be a comment for  which I can not submit on trac due to .
lets go through the list of shown fields on the RS details page, mentioning if a search for that fields is possible/supported by the backend (onionoo):
* nickname (already covered)
* primary OR address (already covered)
* additional OR addresses (individually): possible
* contact info (https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#parameters_contact is not what you would expect by a matching search)
* DirAddresses - not supported by onionoo
* advertised bw - not supported by onionoo
* exit policy fields - not supported by onionoo
* effective family (already covered to some degree)
* alleged family - not supported by onionoo
* uptime - not supported by onionoo
* flag (you can only search for a single flag but not a list of flags) https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#parameters_flag
* additional flags - not supported by onionoo
* hostname possible: https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#parameters_host_name
* country possible: https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#parameters_country
* as_number (already covered)
* first_seen - not possible to search by first_seen but something similar https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#parameters_first_seen_days
* last_restarted - not supported by onionoo
* consensus_weight - not supported by onionoo
* platform - only version is supported: https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#parameters_version, adding an os parameter would make sense
but there is no corresponding os field to match against.
I don't think it makes sense to make them all clickable.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the metrics-team