[metrics-team] [nlktorelay] 1 month graph

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Fri Jun 15 09:26:00 UTC 2018

nicolas:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the owner of the relay 'nlktorelay'. 1 month ago I moved my relay from a raspberry to a virtual machine keeping the same fingerprint. Everything works fine except for the 1 monthe written/read bytes per second. All the othe graph are up to date.
>
> Is it a bug or do I made something wrong ?

The most likely explanation for this is that you also changed your tor version
when migrating and that newer tor versions publish relay data less often.

So you probably don't have to worry because an empty 1-month graph is expected
on newer tor versions.

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_