[metrics-team] [Survey] Does your team uses github.com?

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Thu Jul 5 15:26:05 UTC 2018

Hi Isabela,

We discussed this at the Metrics team meeting today.

On 04/07/18 22:34, isabela wrote:
> If you are not using it yet, and could see a reason to start using it,
> please let us know:

We would like to have mirrors of our repositories on GitHub.

https://gitweb.torproject.org/collector.git/
https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-base.git/
https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-lib.git/
https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-web.git/
https://gitweb.torproject.org/onionoo.git/

> What usernames your team members has on github?

My username is "irl" and Karsten is "kloesing". It would maybe be useful
to create a "Metrics Team" group.

We would not need push access to the repositories as we would still be
pushing to git-rw.tpo. Probably we only need permissions to moderate
PRs. Issues should be disabled, along with other features that we have
elsewhere already.

Thanks,
Iain.