[metrics-team] [tor-project] December 2017 report for the metrics team

Stijn Jonker sjcjonker at sjc.nl
Tue Jan 9 19:38:55 UTC 2018

Dear Karsten / Metrics team,

On 9 Jan 2018, at 12:00, Karsten Loesing wrote:

> Hello Tor, hello world!
>
> Below you'll find the highlights of Tor metrics team work done in
> December 2017.
>
> On behalf of the Tor metrics team,
> Karsten

Stunning work, really atlas/metrics gives a good insight in my relays, but also the new map with the various rations etc is very interesting. I do see a minor issue, and apologies if this isn't the right forum/way of approaching.

For my two relays:
- 328E54981C6DDD7D89B89E418724A4A7881E3192
- 366BC592BC0154C0CD1D35C0E77D8F2C7F0B843E

The 1 Month bandwidth graphs seem to have stopped updating, (it's hard to see for the 3 months graph for 328E54981C6DDD7D89B89E418724A4A7881E3192, the other is only online for 14 days so no 3 months yet). I took a sample of the top ten relays and their 1 Month BW graphs seem to be updated correctly. So initially I though image cache, but then found it's actually an SVG "image" in the HTML code. The legend field in the HTML ends at 24th of dec for my relays, whereby the top 10's report Jan 7th.

So I switched from Safari to Chrome, emptied caches but no luck. The odd thing is that the weight graph is indeed updated for my relays and the last legend date "printed" as I write this is 7th of Jan.

Nothing urgent, as the internally monitoring gives me those stats, just though I would report it.

Thx,
Stijn