[metrics-team] From Argentina

Rodrigo Cárdenas Holik lic.cardenas.holik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:23:55 UTC 2018

Dear Karsten,

I am sending you this e-mail message to thank you for your quick response,
apologize for any inconvenience, greeting you after theses holidays and
tell you that the problem was that the pivot table was counting and no
summing up.

I changed the field configuration and shazam, it all went crystal clear, so
I was able to complete the task successfully.

Thank you again and best wishes on this MMXVIII.