[metrics-team] stem script to show total traffic of a relay based on extrainfo descriptor data

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun Aug 26 11:21:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

before writing it, I'm looking for a stem script that
fetches extrainfo descriptor data from collector.tpo and
calculates the total amount of traffic a given (list of) relay(s)
did in a given amount of time.

input:
- list of relay fingerprints
- start time
- end time (optional)
- optional: --exit-only to calculate only traffic for relays having the exit flag

output:
- total amount of traffic done by all relays (and per relay)

If you wrote something like that already (or would want to write it because
it takes you only 5min) and want to share it, let me know :)

thanks,
nusenu

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_