[metrics-team] Question of IPv6 reachability of my tor relay

Ondřej Janás Makemehappy at czin.eu
Tue Aug 7 18:10:17 UTC 2018

Hello guys!

Recently, I have started a tor relay on:

IPv4: 31.31.76.120

Fingerprint: 28B4CD62B5D4294E982022570E9C3435D1BF442C

Since my server has got an IPv6, I added the listener to the configuration & restarted the tor systemd unit.

That IPv6 is fully reachable, even the port is opened (tried to reach it externally as well):

# netstat -natp -6 | grep 9001
tcp6       0      0 2a02:2b88:2:1::63b:9001 :::*                    LISTEN      8697/tor
-----

Yet this page say the opposite:

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/28B4CD62B5D4294E982022570E9C3435D1BF442C

Is this some kind of bug? Can you please check if I am doing something wrong?

Let me, please, know. Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Cheers!
<https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/28B4CD62B5D4294E982022570E9C3435D1BF442C>

Relay Search - Tor<https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/28B4CD62B5D4294E982022570E9C3435D1BF442C>
metrics.torproject.org
The advanced search tool allows you to build advanced queries to search for data about single relays and bridges in the Tor network or aggregated data about currently running rela