[metrics-team] Translation

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Sun Apr 29 20:04:49 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-29 13:53, Webofdark wrote:
> Hi!
> We are a team of enthusiasts. We want to help translate the site metrics.torproject.org into Russian. To make it accessible and more understandable for Russian-speaking users. Of course it's free.

Thanks for the offer.

I agree that translating metrics.torproject.org would be a good thing.

However, we would have to prepare this website to support translations
in the first place. I'll put it on the list of tasks for the next
6-month roadmap starting in October 2018.

And when we support translations, we'll probably use whatever
translation infrastructure Tor has for it's other websites. I think this
is Transifex at the moment, but I don't know for sure.

Maybe take a look at translating other Tor websites into Russian for
now, and when we're ready to accept translations for
metrics.torproject.org, you'll certainly notice via Tor's translation
infrastructure.

Again, thanks for reaching out!