[metrics-team] can i get my tor relay removed from the directory

Trent Turner ghastfilms613 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:51:38 UTC 2018

I decided to stop running my relay because i think that it is causing
issues with other programs i use that block tor. The ip is 98.197.149.57
and the port is 9030 the nickname is "bum" and the fingerprint is
0C8EFD8E74C0A0B0CE8BA6443A020F5406660294. I didnt know that running a
middle relay would cause issues with other programs when i started it.
if i need to provide any more information to get it removed from the
directory pleas send me an email with what info i need to send.