[metrics-team] Relay Stability

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:13:06 UTC 2018

Hello,

I started a new relay called torland at http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=db1af6477bb276b6ea5e72132684096eee779d30

about six days ago and have been running it ever since, meaning I should get the "stable" flag soon. However, sometimes around me, things such as the power company or ISP will shut down power or internet to do service maintenance, meaning my relay would forcibly go offline as a result. I am wondering, how long, exactly how long can a relay stay offline and retain the "stable" flag? thank you very much.

I had to restart it last night, and that restart hasn’t shown up on the website though it was about 9 hours ago.