[metrics-team] Trac housekeeping

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Fri Sep 1 17:30:22 UTC 2017

Hi Karsten. Just quick food for thought that for my projects I make a
'bugs' landing page. This does two things...

a. Provides nice instructions to users for how to cut a ticket.
b. Embeds a chart with all my component's issues.

Here's an example...

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/stem/bugs

The only reason I mention this is because 'b' might be handy so all
Metrics folks can refer to that page rather than a more arcane trac
ticket search url.

Cheers! -Damian