[metrics-team] Recent weird increases of relay users in sc, lt, ro, nl

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Mon Oct 30 21:08:04 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-07, user estimates returned to previous levels in the
Seychelles, Lithuania, and the Netherlands.

https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/metrics-country.html?start=2017-07-01&end=2017-10-30&country=sc
https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/metrics-country.html?start=2017-07-01&end=2017-10-30&country=lt
https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/metrics-country.html?start=2017-07-01&end=2017-10-30&country=nl

While Romania is doing its own thing, perhaps going back to normal for
one day, before starting a rapid linear increase for the past three
weeks.

https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/metrics-country.html?start=2017-07-01&end=2017-10-30&country=ro