[metrics-team] Brainstorming better notifications for operational issues on Wednesday, November 1, 14:30 UTC

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri Oct 27 04:49:55 UTC 2017

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but I use
https://github.com/tomrittervg/checker to notify me of bwauth
problems[0] and when I ran collector, those too[1].

Not sure where your discussion went, but maybe a lightweight
comparison to Nagios or Munin will help discussion, even if it's just
"Yea, let's make it the opposite of what Tom does." =)

-tom

[0] https://github.com/tomrittervg/checker/blob/master/samplejobs/BWAuthChecker.py
[1] https://github.com/tomrittervg/checker/blob/master/samplejobs/MetricsChecker.py