[metrics-team] RelaySearch/Onionoo exact IP match search

Iain R. Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Sat Nov 25 21:07:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 25/11/17 21:03, nusenu wrote:
> AFAIK onionoo does not provide any functionality to search for an IP
> address (exact match), but I don't worry about these false-friends for
> now since this feature is probably used by a small set of people for
> that specific use-case. Anyway thanks for asking and caring.

I added a note to #23782 as this might let us do exact matches using the
parameter explicitly instead of the inline parameter.

In my local repo I have updated backbone.js and can now do optional
parameters in the router, so advanced queries are enabled by this.

Definitely a thing for next year though.

Thanks,
Iain.