[metrics-team] RelaySearch/Onionoo exact IP match search

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sat Nov 25 21:03:00 UTC 2017

(moving this to metrics-team)

>> irl implemented this feature (thanks!), you can now click the exit
>> addresses on RelaySearch, but beware that this is not an exact match
>> search so you get some false friends sometimes.
>> example:
>> https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/10353360DD0265289463BA5E3C91209A71977863
>>

> Oh dear. The not exact matching might be a little "dangerous".
>
> nusenu: any ideas for making it a more exact match?

AFAIK onionoo does not provide any functionality to search for an IP
address (exact match), but I don't worry about these false-friends for
now since this feature is probably used by a small set of people for
that specific use-case. Anyway thanks for asking and caring.

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_