[metrics-team] Atlas is now Relay Search!

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 13:01:35 UTC 2017

On 14 Nov (12:52:27), Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> You may notice that Atlas has a new look, and is no longer called Atlas.
> For now no URLs have changed but this is part of work to merge this tool
> into the Tor Metrics website.

Hi Iain!

Great stuff! Thanks for this and letting us know also, I would have been very
confused as I use Atlas all the time :).

Quick question for you. Atlas used to have the search box at all time in the
corner which for me was very useful because I could do many search without an
extra click to go back one level down like the new site has.

How crazy would it be to bring it back? Always hovering in the top corner? :)
Maybe a ticket would be a better way to ask?

Big thanks!
David