[metrics-team] permission to use visual

Willemsen,Bart Bart.Willemsen at gartner.com
Wed Nov 8 12:24:35 UTC 2017

Hi team,

My name is Bart Willemsen and I work with Gartner. For a presentation, showing the current state of things, I would like to include on stage a visual showing the usage in the world (e.g. as depicted here for users and the world: https://metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html and http://geography.oii.ox.ac.uk/?page=tor )

Would you please confirm that we are allowed to (with reference of source, of course)  use these images?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Bart B. Willemsen, BSc, BICT, CIPP/E, CIPM, CISM, CISA, FIP
Research Director - Privacy
Gartner for IT leaders
Digital Workplace Security

For Client Inquiries, email to: inquiry at gartner.com<mailto:inquiry at gartner.com> For vendor briefings, email to: vendor.briefings at gartner.com<mailto:vendor.briefings at gartner.com>
Check the latest Privacy Research<https://www.gartner.com/explore/initiatives/overview/10512> here, subscribe to the track, and receive updates on the latest research releases!

[Gartner_logo_small.png]

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D312C1.342A4590]<https://www.gartner.com/document/3783465>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Gartner makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.