[metrics-team] Remaining tickets for 2017

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Nov 3 15:54:18 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-03 16:54, iwakeh wrote:
> On 11/03/2017 03:12 PM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
>> I started looking at all remaining 64 tickets and suggested next steps.
>
>> You can find my results on this new (and temporary) wiki page:
>
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/Metrics2017Tickets
>
> Nice!  I added a 'life' table below for easier reference, without the closed
> tickets as these are crossed out in the above table.

I wonder if we should ask the Trac admins to add a new field "Next
steps" where we can write down what we have in the table on the wiki
page. I often find it hard to know how to continue with tickets without
having to read all the comments again. Having one line to say that might
be very useful. Something to consider in a retrospective after closing
all/most of these tickets, maybe. :)

> Resolved some tickets, too.

Awesome! Down to 59. Thanks!