[metrics-team] plots

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon May 29 07:12:36 UTC 2017

Hi John,

On 26.05.17 05:02, John Williams wrote:
> something like this?
>
> refactor of network size plot <http://rpubs.com/johnbwilliams/refactor>

Looks great!  A lot shorter and clearer than before.

By the way, did you change that code after posting here?  I remember
seeing `library(tidyverse)` in the original version, which I couldn't
find in Debian stable or backports.

The current code doesn't contain `library(tidyverse)` anymore, but it
has `library(readr)` which I couldn't find in Debian stable or backports
either.

The other libraries are all available in Debian stable or backports as
far as I can see.

We're trying to depend only on Debian packages for anything running on
the server.  This is not an absolute requirement, and we might not keep
it up anyway if we ever switch to a Shiny server.  But for the moment it
would be great if we could keep this requirement.  Or at least we
shouldn't give up on it too easily.

Do you think you can change the code to avoid `library(readr)`?

Thanks!