[metrics-team] plots

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Wed May 24 18:15:36 UTC 2017

On 24.05.17 19:48, John Williams wrote:
> Hi Karsten

Hi John,

>> In the meantime, would you want to help out by improving our R code that
>> we use for the current (non-interactive) visualizations?
>> https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-web.git/tree/website/rserve/graphs.R
>
> To refactor the plots, I would need http access to these files:

Oh, good point!

> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/servers.csv
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/bandwidth.csv
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/torperf-1.1.csv
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/connbidirect2.csv
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/advbwdist.csv
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/hidserv.csv
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/stats/webstats.csv

These are all linked from the following page, which also contains a data
format specification:

https://metrics.torproject.org/stats.html

More specifically, here are the direct links:

https://metrics.torproject.org/servers.csv
https://metrics.torproject.org/bandwidth.csv
https://metrics.torproject.org/torperf-1.1.csv
https://metrics.torproject.org/connbidirect2.csv
https://metrics.torproject.org/advbwdist.csv
https://metrics.torproject.org/hidserv.csv
https://metrics.torproject.org/webstats.csv

> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/RData/clients-.RData
> /srv/
> metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/RData/userstats-bridge-combined.RData
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/RData/webstats-tm.RData
> /srv/metrics.torproject.org/metrics/shared/RData/webstats-tb.RData

Hmm, these are usually not available for download, but I uploaded
current versions of them here:

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/clients-bridge.RData
https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/clients-relay.RData
https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/userstats-bridge-combined.RData