[metrics-team] Tor data for Australia

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Wed Mar 1 09:16:46 UTC 2017

Hello Natalie,

we're collecting insights into unusual events in the Tor network on this
page:

https://metrics.torproject.org/news.html

Note that we rely on volunteers to investigate such events and share
their insights with us.  If there's nothing in the news, that either
means that nothing has happened or that nobody has told us yet.

Unfortunately, we currently don't have the resources to look at these
events ourselves, because we're busy building the tools and keeping them
maintained.  Sorry!