[metrics-team] important onionoo ticket about recommended_version flag (false positive shown on atlas with red flag)

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun Jun 4 19:49:00 UTC 2017

Since I was the one asking for the red atlas icon that shows false
positives now
I feel like this is an important trac entry:

(sorry for messing up the formatting, but I didn't find a way to edit an
initial report, you will have the necessary permissions to fix it, just
add "}}}" next to the line with the recommended server versions)

luckily this is apparently the only relay affected by this problem (from
my quick look at the complete onionoo details file)

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
https://twitter.com/nusenu_