[metrics-team] plots

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Sun Jun 4 19:35:03 UTC 2017

Hi John,

I'm very sorry to say this, but it looks like I won't find the time to
support this project, at least not in June and possibly not in July.

The main reason is that I have external commitments ending on June 30,
and after that I'll be distracted for another two or three weeks to
write a report, find new funding, and define goals for Q3/2017.

If you want to create your own visualizations of Tor network data, by
all means, please do that and let us know.  I promise to take a look,
because I'm curious what you come up with, as are others on this list.
But I simply can't promise to give helpful feedback or merge your code.

If you have questions about the data, in particular because
documentations are unclear, please just ask!

And if you're still interested in helping with plots in, say, eight
weeks from now, you might find our guidelines for developing services to
be run on Tor machines helpful:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/operations/Guidelines

Sorry again!