[metrics-team] onionoo/metrics: ExtraInfoStatistics flags

nusenu nusenu at openmailbox.org
Sun Jan 29 22:52:00 UTC 2017

Karsten Loesing:
> Okay, how about you start with using CollecTor data for the moment, and
> if you find this information to be potentially useful for other folks,
> we discuss adding a new field to Onionoo's details documents?
>
> It shouldn't be terribly hard to add this data to Onionoo.  However, a
> possible drawback is that it increases document size for everyone,
> including people that don't need this new field.  Still worth
> considering, but it would be easier to argue for this new field if you
> could bring some experience where having this data was useful.

Since the direct relay level reference (available in onionoo) is
probably not so important here I think adding it to metrics would be
enough (instead of onionoo) at the price of not getting any
cw-fr/probability correlation (just mere relay counts).

like:
https://metrics.torproject.org/hidserv-frac-reporting.html